I thought now would be a good item to post my progress on my 30 by 30 list. With 195 days to go, I am pretty happy to have some major things crossed off but there is still a ways to go.
30 Things Before 30
- Read the Bible.
- Plan a great trip with my hubby to celebrate my 30th + our 5th anniversary.
Open my own photography business. Set up my Etsy shop for my photographic prints.
- Finish designing our wedding album and get it bound.
- Get professional photos taken of me and Mike by a photographer I admire.
- Continue learning to crochet and complete an actual project.
- Plant a lemon tree in our yard.
- Find an exercise that I love an implement it into weekly schedule.
Fly a kite.
- Go to some sort of “pick-you-own” farm.
- Finish my office
(make it a workable space).
- Organize my magazine clippings and idea books.
Acquire a nice set of watercolors.
- Begin using said watercolors.
- Go on down to the Audobon Zoo (where they all ask for you!)
Find a suitable album for our photo booth photosand organize them.
- Go to at least one concert.
- Find a way to organize and make easily accessible the hundreds of recipes I have bookmarked (mostly via tastespotting) so that I can actually use them!
- Watch the sunrise on the beach.
- Begin my “art wall.
- Help my mom finish her cookbook.
- Get “The Bright Side Project” featured in a magazine. (it has been in a newspaper!)
- Redesign my blog.
- Paint our hallway.
- Give flowers to neighbors on May Day. missed May Day this year so it will have to be late or on a different day
- Buy all the spices that belong on a spice rack.
- Complete very special BSP project.
- Make some sort of jam or jelly.
Discuss babies with my hubby.
How are you guys who are also playing along with the 30 by 30 thing doing? Scratched anything off the list. Let me know if you have a list of your own, I'd love to check it out!