- My fingers are so cold right now. I really wish there were some sort of very thin, easy to type in gloves or something. Brrrrr!
- This weekend I wrapped up all of our Christmas gifts (to give). I only have 2 more gifts to buy. It feels great to be so close to being done shopping. It sure has made for a less stressful holiday. How's your holiday shopping going?
- Today on the BSP we are giving away a gift card to CSNstores. At times like this I wish I could win! I spent a large amount of time browsing their bedroom furniture while "researching" for the giveaway. After the new year I'm redecorating our master bedroom.
- I really wish Etsy offered Gift Cards, that's what I'd want for Christmas. I have a wish list of Etsy items a mile long.
- My mom bought hubby and I an Elf on The Shelf a few years ago. Even though we don't have kids we have totally been having a blast with our elf, Rudy, this year. We've shared so many laughs because of this little elf!
- These macro photos of snowflakes are so pretty! Even the simplest things can be beautiful when viewed with a thankful heart.
- This weekend I picked up a Polaroid 600 Land Camera at an estate sale. I can't wait to get film for it. Anyone have experience with The Impossible Project? Should I buy from them or purchase discontinued film?
- Ninjabread men: awesome! My hubby would love it if I made him these.
- Probably no surprise but our Christmas tree is decorated in a gingerbread + peppermint theme. So I wrap our presents in kraft paper and peppermint embellishments. These packages are so pretty though, I want to change my entire theme!
- If I had the room (and the funds) I'd purchase this nativity set in a heartbeat. It is adorable!
- One word: yum!
- I flunked out of SFS this time around. But wowee, my classmates have taken some amazing photos.
- This week I plan on drinking lots of warm beverages, finishing up the last of the Christmas photo orders, baking chocolate chip cookies and spending time with friends + family. What are your plans?
Monday, December 13, 2010
What can I say? The holidays have kept me really busy. I feel like I am back on track a bit now. I thought I'd dive right in with a 13 on Thursday...yes, yes I know it's Monday. Let's just overlook that shall we?