Thanksgiving is such a wonderful day...every one is reminded to be grateful and to appreciate blessings big and small. I know I become more aware of the beauty around me on this day. It is my hope to carry this feeling with me the entire year through.
I am grateful today for many things but I'd like to list a few that stand out in my mind today as making my life especially great and full:
- a Lord who has given grace, new life and forgiveness
- my husband
- my family: parents, sister, cousins, uncles, in-laws...all mean the world to me
- visible evidence of God's love. today it was glorious sunlight beaming from behind the clouds.
- a full belly and warm bed. little things often overlooked in daily gratitudes
- clients who allow me to do what i love
- fabulous online buddies who have helped me grow and offered their friendship
- my sweet pup
Happy, happy Thanksgiving and thank YOU for reading!