- My little pup had to have a procedure done on Monday and he had to be put under. I was a nervous mommy but everything went well, he's doing great and he's extra cuddly.
- I received my copy of Anthology magazine last weekend and I'm saving it for after my shoots this weekend. I want to cuddle up under a bunch of blankets, flip through the pages and sip on a warm beverage.
- Speaking of warm beverages...I finally had a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Just as good as I remember and now I am afraid I'm hooked. What's your favorite holiday beverage from the 'Bucks.
- This weekend I have one bridal shoot, four family shoots and a small wedding to photograph. It will be busy but fun too--I love my clients!
- This Thanksgiving I am responsible for a sweet potato dish. I am thinking of keeping it simple and making this one. Do you have any sweet potato recommendations?
- Another great surprise in my mailbox this week: my copy of "An Awesome Book of Thanks" by Dallas Clayton. I love, love, love this books!
- Wish so many letters weren't out of stock. I'd like to spell out "eat" in my kitchen.
- So sad I didn't purchase these cookie cutters before they sold out. I may have to hunt some down on ebay.
- One of my SFS classmates put together a great series: 31 Days to Better Photos. I highly recommend it if you are looking to improve your photography skills.
- I'm soooo behind on laundry this week. Too much photo editing, too little washing. I'll be playing catch up all day today.
- I went to NY&Co to buy the skirt I talked about last week...I wasn't crazy about the color in person. I did however (thanks to some coupons my mom had) purchase three sweaters, a shirt, a skinny belt and a necklace for $75! Pretty amazing, made going to the mall worth it.
- I have to admit that I can't wait for "Black Friday" to be behind us just so I can stop hearing about it. Seems retailers are really pushing it this year and it is kind of annoying.
- We watched Meet the Fockers over the weekend...I'm really excited to see Little Fockers. Looks hilarious!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Been a busy week here as you can see from the lack of posts. I love this time of year...staying busy with fun projects. Here I go with another 13 on Thursday...