You can ask anyone who knows me well, I'm always singing (or humming). Not necessary singing well, just singing. I remember in high school a friend of mine saying "you can't be sad when you are singing." It is kind of true. I'm grateful for all the songs that put a smile on my face, the songs that make my heart happy, the songs that make we get up and dance, and the songs that help me cheer up when I'm down.
Here are some of my favorite (not necessarily new) songs at the moment:
- Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
- Today by Joshua Radin
- Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
- If The Stars Were Mine by Melody Gardot
- You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
- Manhattan by Kate Voegele
- Diamonds on the Inside by Ben Harper
- Let It Be Me by Ray LaMontagne
- Delicate by Damien Rice
- Closer by Kings of Leon
- Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath
What are some of your faves? I could use some new tunes in my playlist.
Lovely print from ThePaperTray